Many portions of our video and audio training sessions are available to be downloaded for use offline. Download instructions for PC can be found here.
1) Go to the level you would like to download on our membership site.
2) Press "Ctrl" and your mouse button simultaneously; this emulates the "right-click" gesture on a Windows computer and a menu of options will appear.
3) Click "Save File As" from the menu options. Select a folder in which to save the file and click "Save." We suggest saving to your Desktop.
To transfer your file to an iOS device (iPhone/iPod/iPad):
1) Launch iTunes by clicking on the "iTunes" icon from your Mac's Dock.
2) Open the folder in which you saved the MP3 file by double-clicking on its name in the Finder. At this point, you should have both the iTunes window and the folder window open.
3) Click on the name of the MP3 file and then drag it into the iTunes window. You will see a dialog box near the top of the window showing the status of the file transfer. When the dialog box closes, your MP3 file will be accessible in iTunes.
To transfer your file to an Android device:
1) Plug your device into your computer
2) Find the device on your Desktop and navigate to your desired destination folder
3) Go back to the file you downloaded earlier, and drag-and-drop the file right into the device
4) Your file should now be ready to play!