Many portions of our video and audio training sessions are available to be downloaded for use offline. Download instructions for Mac can be found here.
1) Go to the audio or video file you would like to download within your membership page.
2) Look for the "Right click here to download" message, generally underneath the media player
3) Right-click "here", and choose "Save target as..." or "Save link as..."
4) Save the file to a location where you can find it again. Many find the Desktop to be easiest.
To transfer your file to an iOS device (iPhone/iPod/iPad):
1) Once the audio has downloaded onto your computer, right-click the downloaded file
2) Right click on the file icon, and choose "Open with", then choose iTunes from the menu that opens up
3) Plug your iOS device into your computer
4) Sync your device with iTunes
5) Your file should now be ready to play on your device!
To transfer your file to an Android device:
1) Plug your device into your computer
2) Open the device in Windows Explorer and navigate to your desired destination folder
3) Go back to the file you downloaded earlier, and drag-and-drop the file right into the device
4) Your file should now be ready to play on your device!
**Windows 10 users: Please note that these instructions do not apply to the Edge browser. Please use Internet Explorer 11(already installed on Windows 10), Chrome, or Firefox